Different by Design
Painless. By Design.
We have worked hard to make the process as simple and painless as possible.
- Agree – Fill out both our Gospel Agreement and Project Agreement which includes our contract.
- Select – Choose your design style and ask us if it is available at your ministry meeting location.
- Install – We install your staging site after a design is selected and the initial payment is received.
- Build – Our built-in Help Center videos and articles will show you how to enter all of your content.
- Launch – Once you are ready with your content, let us know and we will launch your website.
Relational. By Design.
Here at Church Plant Media, we don't have clients; we have partners. We have chosen to use the term "partners" for the churches we serve, as this term accurately reflects how we view the relationship. We don't want to be a vendor; we want to be a partner in ministry.
Focused. By Design.
Other web development companies focus on working with numerous types of partners (corporate, non-profit, churches, etc). Not us. Our focus is designing websites for church and mission. As a ministry, you reach out using grassroots efforts, and our Content Management System (CMS) is designed to assist you with that task. We can provide you with an attractive website, a CMS for you to manage your content, tons of multimedia options, and the ability for you to be found in search engines.
Creative. By Design.
A website is a failure if it doesn't present the content in a creative, attractive, and organized fashion. Today's Internet users are impatient, skeptical, and are looking to be impressed. The aesthetic of your website will be the first impression that most people will have, so don't compromise when it comes to its appearance. We have a number of design styles that you can use as a foundation for your own website.
Interactive. By Design.
Now that you've impressed your website visitors with a great layout, how do you get them to return on a regular basis? By giving them a reason to return. Website visitors will initially be impressed with your design, but you must keep the website updated with fresh content in order to have them return. Blogs, podcasting, sermon media, updated pages, and articles will give your website visitors a reason to keep coming back.
Descriptive. By Design.
What good is a website if people can't find it through a search engine? Our CMS is search engine friendly, and it takes advantage of techniques that will drive traffic to your website. Take a look at this example link for an "About Us" page that was generated by another website company (note: domain has been changed).
That means nothing to a search engine. It has too many numbers and random letters that aren't descriptive. Take a look at a sample link from our CMS:
Notice how it is short, simple, and descriptive. This technique allows search engines to understand the type of content that your individual pages contain, and this assists web searchers in finding your website.
Simple. By Design.
Your website shouldn't be difficult to manage. Gone are the days when you have to manipulate HTML code or try to get a volunteer to update content. You'll be able to easily and quickly update your sermon audio and video, podcast, event calendar, pages, images, blog posts, and much more through our easy-to-use visual interface. The CMS is easy enough to be used by everybody of all ages and levels of expertise.
Flexible. By Design.
Are you a PC or a Mac user? With our CMS, it doesn't matter. You can have either a PC or a Mac, and you'll still be able to easily manage your website. Our CMS is completely web-based, so you can access it from your office computer, your home computer, your laptop at the coffee shop, or any other computer that is connected to the Internet. This flexibility also means you won't have to install software on your computer in order to manage your website.
Detailed. By Design.
All of our projects go through a 100+ point checklist to ensure that you receive both a quality website and a quality experience with Church Plant Media. This checklist ensures that we take care of the details so you don't have to.
Cost-Effective. By Design.
We realize that you have other things to spend your money on as you are running your church. That's why our price is among the most cost-effective on the market. The goal of our company is to meet the specific needs of churches and ministries, so we understand the role that finances play in a church. So our price is only $1,000 one-time and $50 per month. This includes design, coding, the CMS, video tutorials, hosting, and toll-free/online partner support.
Partnerships. By Design.
Who Recommends Church Plant Media?
- Acts 29 Network - Seattle, WA
- Anglican 1000 - Greensboro, NC
- Association of Reformed Baptist Churches of America - Carlisle, PA
- Covenant Family Churches - Weldon Spring, MO
- Daystar Baptist Missions - Huntington, WV
- EFCA START - Minneapolis, MN
- Enjoying God Ministries - Edmond, OK
- Fellowship of Evangelical Churches of Australia - Springfield, QLD
- Good News for India - La Verne, CA
- Global Missions Media - Oklahoma City, OK
- Grace Advance - Sun Valley, CA
- Grace to You - Panorama City, CA
- HeartCry Missionary Society - Radford, VA
- Housetop Media - Providence Village, TX
- Multiplying Church Team - Harrisburg, PA
- NewChurches.com - Ed Stetzer
- OnePassion Ministries - Dallas, TX
- Peace Catalyst International - Chandler, AZ
- Philadelphia Lutheran Ministries - Philadelphia, PA
- Richmond Center for Christian Study - Richmond, VA
- Savannah Gospel Network - Savannah, GA
- Strategic Global Impact - Virginia Beach, VA
- T-NET International - Aurora, CO
- The Centre for European Church Planting - Edinburgh, Scotland
- The Master's College - Santa Clarita, CA
- Vineyard Churches UK - Leicester, UK
- 3Strand Church Network - Marysville, WA
- 64 Gospel Alliance - Chesapeake, VA
We also partner with these Regional Chapters of The Gospel Coalition.
- The Gospel Coalition | Albuquerque
- The Gospel Coalition | Arizona
- The Gospel Coalition | Atlantic Canada
- The Gospel Coalition | Bay Area
- The Gospel Coalition | Columbus
- The Gospel Coalition | Eastern Iowa
- The Gospel Coalition | Hawai‘i
- The Gospel Coalition | Los Angeles
- The Gospel Coalition | Michigan
- The Gospel Coalition | Oklahoma
- The Gospel Coalition | Ontario
- The Gospel Coalition | Orange County
- The Gospel Coalition | Twin Cities