Church Plant Media exists to expand the reach of the gospel via the Internet.
Simply put, we are first and foremost a gospel-centered company, and second, a web design company. We create websites for churches and organizations whose common mission is to proclaim the glorious gospel, which is the good news of the person and work of Jesus Christ.
Now I would remind you, brothers, of the gospel I preached to you, which you received, in which you stand, and by which you are being saved, if you hold fast to the word I preached to you — unless you believed in vain. For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures. (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 ESV)
Since this gospel is the heartbeat of everything we do as a company, we view the websites that we create as a stewarded partnership in the gospel. Therefore, everyone that we partner with must 100% affirm, endorse, and commit to uphold the following 4 point Gospel Agreement.
First, we are Christian and we adhere to the 2nd century Apostles’ Creed. Second, we are Protestant* and we uphold the 5 Solas of the 16th century Reformation. Third, we are Evangelical and we fully agree with the National Association of Evangelicals’ Statement of Faith. Fourth, we are Biblical and we believe marriage is a union between one man and one woman.
1st Christian – Apostles’ Creed (Old Roman Form)
I believe in God, the Father Almighty; and in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord, who was born by the Holy Spirit of the Virgin Mary, who under Pontius Pilate was crucified, and buried. On the third day rose again from the dead. He ascended into Heaven and sits at the right hand of the Father. From thence he will come to judge the living and the dead. And in the Holy Spirit, the holy Church, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, the life everlasting. Amen.
2nd Protestant* – 5 Solas of the Reformation
Sola Scriptura (by Scripture alone) – The Bible is the only Word from God without error.
Sola Gratia (by grace alone) – Salvation is only by grace and not a result of works.
Sola Fide (by faith alone) – Justification is only received by faith in Jesus Christ.
Solo Christo (by Christ alone) – Christ is the only mediator between God and man.
Soli Deo Gloria (glory to God alone) – Only God is worthy of our worship and not man.
3rd Evangelical – N.A.E. Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
N.A.E. Statement of Faith copyright © 1942 by National Association of Evangelicals.
4th Biblical – Definition of Marriage
In addition to these creeds, we also hold to a Biblical definition of traditional marriage as found in the Creation account of Genesis 2:21-25. With this understanding, we believe the aforementioned Bible verses clearly articulate that marriage is a union between one man and one woman.
* NOTE: For the purposes of this agreement the term “Protestant” includes any Lutheran, Anglican, or Baptist church who may not consider themselves to be “Protestant” per se. We hope this label will not become a stumbling block to them. Let it be known here and now that we welcome any gospel-loving, humbly-orthodox, body of believers who will stand in full agreement with the creeds listed above.
We hereby affirm and corporately agree without reservation that our gospel ministry is unquestionably Christian, Protestant*, Evangelical, and Biblical (as defined above).
We gladly commit to uphold this Gospel Agreement during our partnership with Church Plant Media. As a matter of conscience, if we ever decide to diverge from being either Christian, Protestant*, Evangelical, or Biblical (as defined above), we hereby promise to cancel our partnership.
If you have any concerns with this Gospel Agreement and would like to chat, feel free to contact our Managing Director, Dustin Stearman, at (800) 409-6631 ext. 704. Thank you.