What we're doing to help our churches during Covid-196
We are working hard to equip our churches with the tools to thrive during the battle with Covid-19. Here's what we're working on:
- Announcement banner feature: We released this last week so that you are able to quickly communicate emergency announcements to site visitors. Read more...
- Discounted online giving: All monthly fees for our integrated online giving system are being waived until January 1, 2021. Typically, this costs $29 per month, but that is being waived to help churches maximize every donation. Read more...
- Live-streaming education: We've written a starter article in our help center that covers some basics on live-streaming. We will add to it over the next 24-48 hours, so keep an eye on that page. Read more...
- Optimized hosting infrastructure: We are optimizing our hosting infrastructure and moving some of our database operations to the AWS cloud, which is well-equipped to handle the increased traffic we experienced last Sunday.
- Extended support hours: Our normal support hours are M-F, 8-5 pm CST, with emergency support available after hours. That said, we are going to work extended hours to ensure you quickly receive answers during this time of uncertainty. Our team will be available this weekend to ensure all goes well with the second week of live-streaming and we will also be available to answer after-hours support tickets for the foreseeable future.
We realize this is a hectic time, and we are here to help any way we can. We are praying for all of you, and please let us know how we can assist. :)
Your friends at Church Plant Media
More in CPM Speaks
October 21, 2021Website builder update
October 20, 2021Nearing the finish line on our brand new website builder!
October 30, 2020Church app & CMS sneak peek + a new design + more!