We are putting the final touches on our live-streaming product and will announce it in January 2024!!
Here are some of the features:
- High Definition: Broadcast in 720p and 1080p HD (4K is available).
- Multiple Live Syndications: Live broadcasts can be automatically sent to multiple destinations, including Facebook Live, YouTube Live, and any other RTMP destination.
- Archive Syndications: Archives can be automatically sent to multiple destinations, including Vimeo, YouTube, Amazon S3, or FTP.
- 300 GB Archive Storage: Your archives can be stored as long as you want. Events can be configured to auto-expire to reduce disk space.
- Transcoding: A single high-definition signal can be automatically converted into lower-quality renditions for a perfect viewing experience.
- Adaptive Bitrate Streaming: Broadcasts are distributed in multiple qualities, ensuring viewers have the best experience with no buffering.
- Real-time Dashboard: A live bird's-eye view of the channel allows a quick view of encoder connection status, live feed, viewer totals, real-time viewer maps, disk usage, and support queue status.
- Advanced Viewer Analytics: Viewer statistics are automatically collected, including geographic location. Reports are sent to all administrators once the broadcast is complete.
- Audio-Only Live: The live stream is automatically converted into an audio-only stream for embedding on a website or in a mobile or OTT app.
- Automatic MP3 Generation: All recorded or manually uploaded video files are automatically converted to MP3 audio files for podcasts/RSS/MRSS or download.
- Automation: Automatically start and stop live broadcasts or pre-recorded videos based on scheduled events.
- Countdown Timer: Create unlimited countdown timers that can be embedded in a website and countdown to the next live event or an event for a specific category or series.
- Domain Locking: Players can be restricted to work on certain domains so they can't be copied and included on unauthorized websites.
- Download Recordings: Video (mp4) and audio (mp3) files can be downloaded by administrators or viewers. Viewer access to downloads can be restricted on a per-event or per-channel basis.
- Encoder Support: Any RTMP encoder can broadcast to any channel.
- Facebook Live: Stream live to Facebook pages, groups, and events. Automatically crosspost to additional pages. Facebook events are automatically created at the time of broadcast.
- Geo-Fencing: Channel viewing can be restricted based on unlimited rules. Each rule can be based on geographic location (country, state, city) and/or IP address.
- Instantaneous Archive Posting: Live broadcasts are automatically recorded and posted within 5 minutes of the broadcast ending.
- Live DVR: Quickly rewind to any point in a live event.
- No Advertisements: Your viewers only see what you are broadcasting.
- Offline/Pre/Post-roll Videos: Custom videos can be looped when a channel is offline or played when a broadcast starts and stops. Videos can be configured per channel, category/series, or event.
- Private Events: Events can be restricted to only authenticated viewers. Private players can be embedded on your website or a password-protected page on ours.
- Static M3U8 URL: Each video feed, audio-only feed, and archived event has its own static M3U8 URL for easy embedding in mobile and OTT apps.
- Video Trimming: Videos can be quickly trimmed while retaining the original file. MP3 Audio files are automatically generated using the trim points.
- Vimeo: Automatically upload video archives to channels, albums, and groups. (Vimeo Pro required)
- Chapter Markers: Create markers for easy navigation to specific archive areas.
- Complimentary Setup: Our streaming experts make it easy for you to get your streaming up and running quickly and easily. We take as little or as much time as you need to feel comfortable for your first stream.
- Roku and Apple TV OTT apps
- Multiple Channels In a Single App: For accounts that have multiple channels, viewers can select which channel to watch.
- Multiple Channels and Concurrent Broadcasts: Each account can have multiple channels, allowing concurrent broadcasts.
- Closed Captions: Display closed captions for web, Apple TV, and Roku (additional cost per minute).
- 4K: Broadcast in 4K UHD.
- Simulated Live: Prior events or manually uploaded files can be broadcast as if they are live.
- Monthly pricing starts at $129
Want to be notified once we launch?
Click the button below, fill out the short form, and we will contact you once we launch!